Job Responsibilities : Account Operations Specialist (Temp to Hire – Night shift)
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : O’Reilly Media
Location : Remote US
The O’Reilly Media Provisioning Team is responsible for ensuring successful customer account configurations/setups and platform access service delivery for our Enterprise clients. Our Account Provisioning Specialists work in close cooperation with various parts of the organization, including but not limited to: Customer Success, Customer Support, Internal Sales, Accounting, Engineering, Product and Project Development staff, as well as with publishers and business partners.
Our team ensures our Enterprise customers have a positive experience as they begin and progress throughout their learning journey with O’Reilly.
This position requires APAC work hours (Sunday through Thursday).
About the Role
The Account Provisioning Specialist is responsible for providing technical support such as account configuration and online platform access service delivery to our B2B clients.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the Sales team in the implementation of account service requests and cases using operational knowledge of SalesForce.
- Use O’Reilly’s Service Management Ticketing system (Jira).
- Assess, sort, and prepare user listing reports for Enterprise platform onboarding tasks performed directly in our database.
- Process and resolve cases/tickets relating to B2B service order fulfillment, account configurations and setups, account renewals, end user platform on-boarding, and continued user maintenance, as well as other related account operations tasks.
- Analyze account configurations, troubleshoot access issues, and provide general back office support.
- Provide guidance on the provisioning processes to internal stakeholders, predominantly by email and internal messaging (Slack); phone use is occasionally required.
- Ensure customer success via efficient and timely delivery of our Platform services.
- Identify areas for process improvement and work in collaboration with manager and peers to implement procedural and/or technical changes, which will include authoring and maintaining internal use documentation.
- Work against very aggressive timelines occasionally.
- Perform other account operations duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role such as account operations/provisioning, technical writing/editing, accounting, or similar role
- Experience with customer account/access setup or end user onboarding in an e-commerce, SaaS, or other high-tech environment
- Bachelor’s or technical degree preferred or a combination of education and experience
- High technical aptitude with a knack for administrative level back end processes, and working with a high level of detail
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to learn new tools and software applications quickly
- MS Office proficiency, and mid to advanced-level Excel skills required
- Experience with G Suite, including authoring and sharing calendar items and managing/editing documents and files
- Experience with running and handling reports, as well as creating and organizing spreadsheets
- Flexibility to change gears and effectively manage a constant flow of new and ever-evolving processes, technologies, and service/product information
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and from various backgrounds
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, self-motivated, flexible team player with good judgment, an appropriate sense of urgency, and the ability to handle continually shifting priorities
- Commitment to a high standard of excellence
- Ability to receive productive criticism and quickly turn a mistake into a success story
- Experience in a service management ticketing system strongly preferred
- Prior experience working with internal sales staff in a high-tech environment a plus
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM a plus
- Above average typing speed with high accuracy, 70+ WPM preferred
- Enthusiasm for mobile application and online-driven learning technologies a plus
Note: This is not an IT, accounting, or help desk related position.
Click Here : Apply Now