Job Responsibilites : Accountant
Company : Premier Dermatology, PLLC
Location : Bentonville, AR 72712 USA
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Job Location: Bentonville, AR.
Compensation based on knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Reporting Relationship: Company Partners/Owners
Who We Are
Premier Dermatology thrives on the ability to offer “All Things Skin for All of Northwest Arkansas” by having three conveniently located offices in Bentonville, Bella Vista, and Fayetteville.
Founding Partner, Dr. Missy Clifton founded Premier Dermatology in 2003 and has grown the practice from a staff of five to almost one hundred. Our mission is to build and support a highly skilled team to provide personized, innovative, quality medical and aesthetic care. With compassion and integrity, we focus on improving the health and well-being of the communities we service.
Premier Dermatology employees are dedicated to fostering an environment of inclusion while promoting a culture that unites team members.
Voted as “Top Dermatology Practice” and “Best of Northwest Arkansas” by AY and CitiScapes, Premier Dermatology is consistently recognized as a leader in the industry.
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Continuing education allowance
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Free cosmetic injections twice per year
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
The Accountant will prepare financial reports to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Direct Supervisory: Billing Department
Travel required: Infrequent
All employees required to wear masks.
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Highly proficient with accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Education and experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Three to five years of accounting experience required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.