Job Responsibilities : Account Representative
Salary : $70000 per year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Austin, TX US
- 6+ years B2B of sales and business development experience, preferably including e-commerce channels
- 2+ years industry experience working with leading technology or office brands, enterprise IT OEM’s, national distributors, VARs, and/or MSPs
- Large account and territory management focus, such as B2B Sales pipeline management, business development planning, key account management, and/or joint business reviews
- BS/BA Degree
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
The Amazon Business (AB) seller market team is driving the next wave of growth for our Business Customers’ (Enterprise and SMB) Technology, Office & Education (TO&E) purchasing needs, by relentlessly innovating across a broad spectrum of functions including expanding our selection, offering everyday low prices, improving our world-class delivery, and providing exceptional convenience. We are disrupting the status quo by delivering new, efficient purchasing solutions to individual proprietors, small-medium businesses, global organizations (and everything in between).
Core Role & Responsibilities
Amazon Business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales Representative for our Technology, Office & Education seller sales team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for recruiting and assisting enterprise technology resellers (VARs) and managed service providers (MSPs) to sell their products to Amazon Business customers. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process.
Develop and execute a launch playbook for the scaled recruitment and onboarding of technology and office equipment resellers offering selection of key enterprise IT & office equipment, working together with the TO&E leaders and Distributor Playbook team.
Develop and manage a transactional sales pipeline with a high volume of accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will meet aggressive selection and revenue goals.
Develop and manage launch plans in tandem with buy-side customer industry teams, category teams, OEMs/Brands, Distributors, Operations, Integration, Account Management, and Seller Marketing teams to bring targeted selection into the market Identify and build relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
Drive seller performance improvements using targeted sets of levers across selection, listing quality, pricing, and fulfillment.
Identify end customer needs in services across different product categories (logistics, installation, activation, maintenance-warranty entitlement, outsourced services, etc.) and develop an approach to work with resellers and service providers to offer those services in conjunction with purchase of products on Amazon.
This is a major unlock target for Amazon Business, to bring on the full selection of top brands in Enterprise IT and Office that are not typically made available to consumer purchases. We are using a combination of distributor-based catalogs on the seller side and credentialed business customers to unlock additional selection for AB.
- 3+ years quota management, across a territory with different sizes of accounts at different stages in account lifecycle (prospecting to long-term growth)
- Experience communicating customer value, including training in, and usage of, a value-based selling methodology
- Experience driving large scope programs with multiple stakeholders and/or cross-organization or business lanes
- 3+ years key account planning to drive in-year results and long-term initiatives together with customers
- 3+ years experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools, including Salesforce (or other CRM) and Excel for reporting and making business decisions
- Familiarity with selling on Amazon and tools in Seller Central, or with other e-commerce marketplaces
Click Here : Apply Now