Job Responsibilities: Amazon Connect Sales Specialist
Company: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- 3-5+ years of technology-related sales experience.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Direct sales or specialized sales experience working with Territory customers.
The ideal candidate will have territory sales experience in areas such as Contact Center, CCaaS, telecommunications, CRM/ERP applications, and/or the integration of these complex solutions. As an Amazon Connect Sales Specialist in this fast-growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on a customers’ business.
Your responsibilities will include building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with AWS Senior Enterprise Account Managers, Solutions Architects, Partners, and engagements at the CxO level within AWS Enterprise accounts. The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Enjoy working with Territory customers. The role of a Specialized Seller requires someone who simultaneously acts as a market maker, operator, and general manager for their own customer accounts. With a focus on customer outcomes, they must work to win new customers, grow existing customers, secure lighthouse customers, drive revenue for new services, and develop strategic partnerships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined geography
- Meet or exceed revenue targets
- Develop and execute a territory plan to grow the Amazon Connect footprint
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Amazon Connect services
- Travel required
- Industry experience selling Contact Center, CCaaS, telecommunications, CRM/ERP applications, and/or the integration of these complex solutions
- Proven track record in creating net new demand which builds a sustainable business.
- Experience managing large Territory customer accounts across a geographical territory.
- Communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with customer executives, IT management, and internal stakeholders.
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location (Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, East Palo Alto, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, New York City, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Sunnyvale, Santa Monica, Seattle, Tempe).