Job Responsibilities: Amazon Connect Sales Specialist
Company: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- 3-5+ years of technology-related sales experience.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Direct sales or specialized sales experience working with Territory customers.
Amazon Web Services is looking for Specialized Sellers to help establish Amazon Connect as the market leader for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS). Amazon Connect was designed from the ground up to be omnichannel, it provides a seamless experience across voice, chat, and other channels for your customers and agents leveraging AWS. Amazon Connect is an industry-leading scalable, flexible, reliable omnichannel Contact Center as a Service platform leveraging the latest AWS Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) tools to deliver world-class customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will have territory sales experience in areas such as Contact Center, CCaaS, telecommunications, CRM/ERP applications, and/or the integration of these complex solutions. As an Amazon Connect Sales Specialist in this fast-growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on a customers’ business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined geography
- Meet or exceed revenue targets
- Develop and execute a territory plan to grow the Amazon Connect footprint
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Amazon Connect services
- Travel required
- Industry experience selling Contact Center, CCaaS, telecommunications, CRM/ERP applications, and/or the integration of these complex solutions
- Proven track record in creating net new demand which builds a sustainable business.
- Experience managing large Territory customer accounts across a geographical territory.
- Communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with customer executives, IT management, and internal stakeholders.
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location (Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, East Palo Alto, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, New York City, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Sunnyvale, Santa Monica, Seattle, Tempe).