Job Responsibilities: Customer Service
Salary: $12 per hour
Company: LawnStarter Inc
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: High School Diploma
Experience requirements: Fresher
LawnStarter provides an array of lawn care services to our customers across the United States by connecting them with local lawn care professionals.
We’re preparing for another year of amazing growth and The LawnStarter Support team is looking to bolster its ranks with awesome, empathetic individuals who are passionate about delivering a great service and experience to others.
This is a full-time, temporary, and 100% remote position; you’ll be hired on as a contractor (1099) with the possibility of turning into a permanent, full-time employee, based on your performance in the role.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining a high availability within our phone queues, ready to support our users at a moment’s notice
- Helping to educate and guide users through our app and web interfaces
- Assisting with scheduling, account, billing, and lightweight technical issues
- Identifying and escalating issues to ensure a rapid response from the appropriate teams
- Monitoring user sentiment and providing relevant feedback to other teams
What you should have
- Passion for supporting others through a patient and empathetic approach
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire and willingness to improve upon your skills and knowledge, on your own and through the assistance of your manager and peers
What you’ll need
- A reliable headset, webcam, and Windows PC or Apple computer. These are not provided, so you’ll need to supply your own.
- A reliable high-speed internet connection with high uptime, that you can connect to via ethernet (wired connection)
- A quiet, dedicated work environment where you can take calls and attend meetings without distractions or interruptions
- Experience working in a customer support role, especially over the phone
- Experience working in a call center environment or remotely
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
Additional Details and Requirements
- Temporary position (with the possibility to go permanent)
- Pay starts at $12 per hour
- Must be a resident of one of the following states: FL, GA, NC, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA
- Must have flexible availability Monday – Friday, 6 am – 10 pm CST, and Saturday – Sunday, 7 am – 6 pm CST