Job Responsibilities: Program Support Associate
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Location: Bellevue, WA
- Experience with customer service and/or finance-related work
- Experience communicating and creating relationships with carriers and sellers.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
We are a small team within Seller Fulfillment Services with a focus on innovative ways to extend current fulfillment capabilities for sellers across various Amazon marketplaces.
We are looking for dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates to join our team. Some of the responsibilities of a Program Support Associate include:
- Investigate merchant accounts and enforce policies and performance standards against behavior that could pose a risk to Amazon, our buyers, or other merchants
- Be aware of and identify new fraud patterns and trends among merchant accounts. Take appropriate action to identify and minimize associated risks
- Correspond with buyers, merchants, and other entities to make informed decisions about Amazon marketplaces
- Achieve productivity and quality standards for investigations
- Participate in special projects and assignments to assist in protecting customer experience, ensuring good seller experience, and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the team’s processes
- Work on weekends and outside of the standard workday with flexibility for overtime
- Self-disciplined, diligent, detail-oriented, and accurate
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience working in a metrics/productivity based environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Experience communicating complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Experience maintaining high levels of confidentiality