Job Responsibilities: Amazon Grocery Team Member
Salary : 17 per hour
Company : Amazon
Location : Ruskin, FL 33570 US
Educational requirements : High School
Grocery Jobs Overview
Amazon Grocery Shopper – If you’re someone who really enjoys shopping, this is the role for you. You’ll be working inside a Whole Foods Market, preparing customer grocery orders for delivery. Although most customer communication is through the app, you’ll likely be interacting with Whole Foods Market guests while fulfilling orders.
Why You’ll Love a Grocery Job
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Schedule flexibility. You set your own schedule! Full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours) or part-time (20 hours), depending on location, and be open to working extra hours.
- Shift options. There are set-schedule roles as well as roles that allow you to pick up shifts when it works for you. Shifts vary by location and may include overnight, early mornings, evenings, and weekends, or during Whole Foods Market business hours.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups). Learn more about Anytime Pay.
- Career Development. We have made a pledge to upskill our employees and offer a variety of free training and development programs, and we also have tuition reimbursement options for select employee groups. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Team environment. Work on small teams that support each other.
Why You will Love Amazon
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirement and safety guidelines.
- High School, GED, or equivalent diploma
You can begin by applying below. If you need help with your application or to learn more about our hiring process, you can find support here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/amazon-hiring-process/.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.