Job Responsibilities : CRC, Team Lead
Salary : $21 per hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- 6+ months CRC Team Manager experience
- 6+ months of people management experience
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict data privacy standards
- Project management leadership skills
The COVID Resource Center (CRC) is here to support Amazonians with all of their questions about COVID impacts to their work and well being, including navigating options for time away from work and questions about Amazon’s onsite COVID testing program. The CRC operates with empathy, speed and attention to detail, and we are passionate about helping our fellow Amazonians. The CRC is currently looking for a Team Lead to join our team.
If you have relentless desire to drive process improvement and motivate and lead a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed associates and specialists, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you’re looking for!
The CRC Team Lead, sets the vision, direction, and culture of their teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels.
Ability to work a variable shift per business needs.
- Payroll or HR experience
- Contact center experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Click Here : Apply Now