- Gaming background (please make sure to specify in resume).
- Located at Costa Rica
- Over 18+ years old with National ID or permanent resident ID (DIMEX).
- Minimum qualification is High School Diploma (fifth grade Bachelor’s degree).
- Spoken and Written Spanish/ English Language proficiency.
- In order to work from home it is necessary to have an internet connection speed of 10mb for download and 2mb for upload (wired connection not Wifi).
- Portuguese profiency.
- Hardcore Gamer.
- Extensive MMORPG experience.
- Multi-platform gaming experience.
- Experience moderating community forums.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as x hours a week most often ocurring in the weeks surrounding the holiday season.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends holidays and events.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance including the daily schedule assigned.
Amazon is all-in on games and our mission is to be the most customer-obsessed company in the gaming industry.
The D2AS Games Specialist raises the bar when it comes to providing exceptional support to our customers. Games Specialists will obsess over solving a customer’s issue through any channel and feel comfortable dealing with undocumented and technically-detailed customer problems. Games Specialists must be passionate about gaming culture and have extensive experience playing games (This is a L33t team no n00bs allowed for you to show that you MUST have your gaming XP in your CV).
- Contact support for a wide range of gaming use cases through phone chat email and other channels (general information account troubleshooting in-game support game trust and safety issues).
- Moderation of game forums on both first- and third-party platforms.
- Identification of recurring issues and contact drivers during alpha beta and GA phases.
- Escalation of critical on-going issues and player trust and safety concerns.
Knowledge and Skills Required (please specify in resume).
- Proven gaming experience with an extensive background in MMORPGs and other online gaming genres across multiple gaming platforms.
- Proven knowledge of the gaming culture (you should know what GGWP means and know what is considered appropriate behavior when engaging with the online gaming community).
- An in-depth knowledge of gaming hardware platforms and networking technologies is required.
- A familiarity with multiple gaming platforms is preferred.
- An ability to understand complex technical information in order to properly troubleshoot customer issues is critical.
- A history of excellent customer service skills is required including outstanding interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Writing skills are a must and bonus points if you can write well in multiple languages.
What Else You Need to Know.
- Schedule flexibility this role is remote and you may be required to work flexible hours to support a 24×7 operation.
- You may have to work overtime as required by the business.
- You should be a natural problem solver who is action-oriented and self-disciplined and can prioritize your time appropriately.
This is a virtual position only for candidates living in Costa Rica the location is from home.
Please review the Do’s and Don’t s of the position in this video: http://bit.ly/2M73QYp