Job Responsibilites : Program Manager
Salary : $54,500 – $95,500 a year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational Requirements : High School
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist schedule training classes in locations across North America.
- Liaise with students and leaders to assist with their registrations, confirm bookings and manage cancellations/changes.
- Manage inbound communications related to the program.
- Assist as required with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions for creation of vendor POs and invoicing
- Review class evaluation, compile results for evaluation reports
- Regular reporting (weekly or monthly): metrics, participant statistics, implementation status, and other key performance indicators.
- Support with contract training agency with information flow
- Keep up-to-date with the different platforms and tools we work with, such as SharePoint, Asana, tracking and report various tracking and reporting spreadsheets and BI tools
- Support training events coordinator vendors, coordinating internal communications, tracking attendance and collecting event feedback.
- Manage the Wiki page for the ECS Program.
- Manage Learning Management System (LMS) as it relates to the program.
- Travel up to 30% domestically.
- Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience with Project Management software (e.g Asana, MS Project) and BI tools (e.g QuickSite)
- Experience in following legal and finance processes related to a training events, such as contract and non-disclosure agreement (NDA) issuance and signature, purchase order (PO) management (both incoming and outgoing), invoicing and billing
- Experience in dealing with legal and finance processes such as NDA and PO.