Job Responsibilities : Liquidations Specialist, ReCommerce Liquidations
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Bellevue, WA US
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Tableau
- Experience managing multiple projects and competing priorities
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Experience using data and metrics to back up recommendations
At Amazon Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce, & Sustainability (WW RR&S), we aspire to zero: zero cost of returns, zero waste, and zero defects.
We are an agile, innovative organization dedicated to ‘making zero happen’ to benefit our customers, company, and environment. We are constantly innovating to create long-term value at Amazon by investing in the future and focusing on the planet, not just on the bottom line. WW R&R includes business, product, program, operational, data, and software engineering teams, who together manage the lifecycle of returned and damaged products.
In this role, you will be collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, software developers, program managers and operational partners both internally and externally to improve and build exciting new programs in Amazon’s liquidations programs and the respective customer experience. You will champion global Amazon processes, identify improvement opportunities, suggest strategies, and support the implementation of improvement efforts worldwide.
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company and through WW RR&S, the Earth is our customer too. Come join us and innovate with the Amazon Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability team!
The Program Specialist, Liquidations will be responsible for:
- Own all billing processes associated with Amazon liquidation programs
- Work closely with tech teams to support UAT and other tactical processes related to new program launches
- Process and submit liquidation auction listings
- Reconcile monthly auction site sales, inventory, invoicing and receipts
- Own the CS function across programs
- Weekly metrics reporting
- Prior experience in a business or operations role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Advanced Excel and Tableau skills
- Problem solving ability
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.