Job Responsibilities : Amazon Locker+ Customer Returns Associate
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Amazon HVH
Location : Superior, CO US
Educational requirements : High School
Immediate openings available now.
Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Business operations may vary between 6:30 AM – 10:30 PM. Retail scheduling, shifts will be assigned per business need. Open availability required.
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $15.00
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
You’re on your way to joining the dedicated team at Amazon that makes returning and picking up packages convenient for our customers while maintaining rock star-quality service.
Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE! Apply today!
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working for exciting new services, then join us in making Amazon history! Amazon is launching new ways of getting customers the products they love right in your community. This is a customer facing role where our associates personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond fulfilling customer orders; it’s about creating a moment of connection with every customer.
We are looking for associates who are ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service, have an up-for-anything attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on and apply!
Candidates must be 18 years or older and able to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Flexible hours: You will work differing schedules similar to Retail allowing you to work around your schedule.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
Qualities needed to work with the Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment field team:
- Customer-obsession. Making someone else happy actually makes your day
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule
- You thrive working with a team and technology
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day
A few other things you need to know:
- This role is part-time – most of our associates work between 4 – 20 hours per week
- You will be asked to perform duties in several Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment businesses, such as Locker Plus or Treasure Truck
- You must be able to work differing schedules. For example, Tuesday and Thursday one week and Wednesday and Saturday another week.
- You will be assisting customers and working with problem-solve scenarios
- You will be asked to help maintain a clean, safe and organized workspace
- You will be asked to open and close a Locker Plus locations and cover site responsibilities
- You will perform physical labor and may be asked to lift up to 49 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- You will stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 10 hours
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work scheduling
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
SORT CENTERS – It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a flexible schedule of up to 40 hours.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brand
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Excellent written and oral communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Click Here : Apply Now