Job Responsibilities: Marketing Strategist
Salary: $72,000 – 103,000
Location: All Over USA
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business, Marketing or Communications
Experience requirements: 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing strategy and execution
Amazon’s Associate Attraction Marketing team is looking for a talented marketer to own marketing strategy and cross-team execution to support the hiring needs of the Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Business Line. The Marketing Strategist will support the development of the AMZL business line strategic approach which will be executed via localized marketing plans to drive application volume and deliver short-term marketing results. The Associate Attraction team generates demand for the Amazon hourly brand and converts that interest into new hires to meet the growing need for hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate marketer with a track record of achieving impressive results. You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build from scratch. You love to test and learn innovation. You use data to rigorously assess marketing effectiveness and develop the right marketing mix. You think big, but also execute rapidly.
· Lead implementation of business line marketing programs across regions and teams
· Own written communication to internal and cross-functional stakeholders to share business line challenges, marketing programs, progress, and outcomes
· Develop target candidate profiles and actionable product categories (location, shift type, value proposition, etc.)
· Be the evangelist for the business line specific candidate experience, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
· Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business, Marketing or Communications
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing strategy and execution
· Experience building and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns, and equally comfortable building strategic marketing plans and executing at a tactically
· Analytic abilities, specifically with respect to using data to develop channel and target Candidate insights and recommendations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
· Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes
· Able to consistently nail details, driving process and managing to goals
· Test and learn, marketing optimization, and experimentation experience
· Localized/geo-targeted marketing experience
· Employer Brand marketing experience
· High volume recruitment marketing experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $72,000 – 103,000 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on the market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.