Job Responsibilities : Program Specialist, Career Choice
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Seattle, WA US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with using, compiling, cleaning, analyzing, and presenting data
Career Choice is an innovative Amazon program uniquely designed to upskill our employees who are interested in pursuing a future outside of Amazon. By partnering with educators to deliver training that will lead to high-demand career paths, we are proud to give eligible employees the tools they need to make a move and pursue their career aspirations beyond Amazon.
We are looking to hire a bright, articulate, analytical and customer-oriented person with a desire to be a part of this unique mission-driven team. You will be charged with raising the bar on the quality of education our associates receive by supporting quality assurance for our 300+ educational partners worldwide.
The role of the Career Choice Program Specialist supports the Global Education Programs Team. You are agile and able to manage multiple work streams at once. Key responsibilities are:
- Resolving escalations from our educational partners and employees using the Career Choice benefit when they have payment or application-related issues and identifying process improvements to reduce future escalations.
- Managing the Career Choice school catalog, composed of the academics programs offered by our 300+ educational partners
- Supporting educational partners across all facets of the student life cycle from marketing programs to placing graduates into new jobs outside of Amazon
- Supporting projects involving cross-functional teams (marketing, operations, tech, and data) as they arise
- Creating data driven reports that highlight the status
This position can be based in Seattle, WA, or Chicago, IL.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
- 2+ years’ experience in a data driven customer service or operations role
- Familiarity with Quicksights, Salesforce, and Sharepoint
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Good judgment with regard to maintaining confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.