Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Remote Work- United Kingdom
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: Finance Business Analysis
Experience requirements: 0-1 yr
Amazon is seeking an experienced candidate to support complex, international, process, and system improvement projects in the Finance Operations field. This exciting role is one of high visibility and responsibility, at the heart of Amazon’s finance group (Primary Data Management – PDM).
The team allows you to really make a difference in a high-growth environment where your ability to help drive change and deliver results will be key.
We are a team of highly motivated finance project professionals with a passion for our customers, the burning desire to succeed, and a key focus on innovation and leadership. Throughout our careers, we have communicated with various customer and stakeholder groups, told powerful stories by numbers, and established credibility by being hands-on, numbers-driven, and straightforward. We understand the triangle of business, finance, and process, and how to apply our know-how to Amazon’s transactional processes.
This fast-growing department needs a Business Analyst to be part of the Finance Operations Accounts Payable team. We are seeking an experienced candidate to support new Geographic launch, Subsidiary Integration, and complex cross-functional projects in the Vendor/Payee Setup and maintenance space. This is an exciting role, at the heart of Amazon’s finance group.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop an in-depth understanding of Amazon’s plan, processes, people, and IT instruments in the business and finance functions; act as a Subject Matter Expert in your respective knowledge area (vendor/payee setup)
· Partner with business teams (retail, logistics operations, finance operations, accounts payables, and receivables), whilst interfacing and actively engaging with the technical delivery team
· Define the scope of project deliverable and production process flow diagrams for as is and to be scenarios
· Work remotely with technical teams to clearly communicate requirements and influence system design
· Compile rigorous test plan including detailed test scripts – be hands-on, running UAT testing
· Provide post-implementation support and change management to include SOP’s and training
· Communicate concisely and with clarity to a variety of senior stakeholders
· Ensure that the projects deliver business value and an outstanding customer experience
· Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously from initiation through delivery in areas of process and technical improvement
· Create Business Requirements Documents regarding processes and systems, to enable the implementation of robust and scalable solutions
In return, we will offer you an attractive package including a competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
· Finance Business Analysis Experience
· Business Analysis experience across multiple business segments and functions
· Experience in Finance environment including the Procure to Pay modules
· Familiarity with SDLC practices
· Experience defining technical requirements for Finance systems
· Relevant experience serving as a business partner to Finance or Operations teams.
· Experience with Lean / Six Sigma techniques
· Background in consulting or industry
· Experience in a fast-paced company or start-up environment
Click Here: Apply Now