Job Responsibilities: Customer Service
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: 40 hrs a week
Education requirements: High School Diploma
Experience requirements: Fresher
The MX Virtual Call Center (VCC) – Is a ‘Work from Home’ model for Amazon Customer Service. VCC associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
– The ideal work-from-home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
– The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
– Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Typically, shifts include one or both weekend days, and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be overtime requirements, based on business needs.
– Schedule to work 40 hours a week
– 2-3 days off a week
Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (November-January). To support our customers, vacation requests are not granted during our peak season unless otherwise required by law. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays
– Live in Mexico City, State of Mexico, Guadalajara, or Monterrey.
– High School Diploma
– Be at least 18 years old
– Located in Mexico and have citizenship or legal open condition work permit.
– Have 85% English level or higher.
– Have (or be able to obtain) High-Speed Internet (10 MGB download / 5MBG upload or better).
– Have (or be able to attain) another means of communication (personal landline or cell phone, for emergency purposes).
– Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
– Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
– Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
– Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
– Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
– Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
– Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
– Ability to work overtime as required by business
Problem Solving Skills:
– Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks
– Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
– Action-oriented and self-disciplined
– Organized and detail-oriented
– Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet a business need
– Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Click Here: Apply Now