Job Responsibilities: Customer Service(Enterprise Sales Representative)
Location: Remote Work – the US
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: BA/BS degree required.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive with Amazon Web Services focused on the nonprofit market, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy that focuses on customer success, building mind share and driving broad use of Amazon’s utility computing services to support their mission.
The ideal candidate will have sales and/or consulting experience within this market (especially charity organizations), a strong understanding of segment-specific challenges, strong relationships within the customer base, and the consulting community that serves this market.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments, has a strong technical interest, and a passion for nonprofits. She/he should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute an account coverage plan with aggressive revenue targets. A background that includes strategic engagement within the mission areas at the CxO level and with IT leadership and architects, will be critical to success.
Roles & Business:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and within the industry vertical
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services specific to the CxO level.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Manage contract negotiations.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Expect moderate travel.
· 7+ years experience of outside technology related sales or business development experience.
· 5+ years experience supporting Enterprise-sized charity organizations
· 7+ years working with a CRM tool for documentation and driving sales leads
· 7+ years supporting executives both verbally and written skills
· BA/BS degree required.
Click Here: Apply Now