Job Responsibilities: Technical Sourcing Recruiter, Amazon Scout
Salary : $69,500 – $121,600 a year
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Location: Remote US
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work on a Diverse Team
As a Technical Recruiter for the Scout Software team you will be dedicated to enhancing this team’s ability to profile, attract, and convert highly talented prospects into active candidates for non-fungible SDE roles, including low-level firmware/embedded, systems, and applications that run on the robot. You should be able to conduct deep talent analysis, and develop recruiting strategies that include sourcing, candidate engagement/advisement, and closing candidates with niche skill sets, as well as leading syncs and owning reporting delivery for the Software leadership team.
The role can be based in Seattle, Boston, NYC, Minneapolis, Austin, or Nashville or one of our regional corporate locations.
- Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidate.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.