Job Responsibilities: Leading Content Developer
Salary: $85,000 per year
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: MBA or master degree
Experience requirements: 5+ yr
This role educates employees and leaders on the training content available to them, including documentation, running reports, and managing content. This role will be an integral part of transitioning all WFS related training content to our Content Management System (CMS) “START” and will own the development and maintenance of all WFS related SOPs. This position will also provide implementation support for training initiatives; create technical requirements, system documentation, and support system maintenance and upgrades.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing SOPs, metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. within START, Thinking Cap, etc.
· Own the standardization of SOP formatting to ensure consistency across all WFS SOPs
· Collaborate with process owners and SMEs to ensure SOP accuracy and compliance of standard work for users
· Transition all WFS Field materials from Wiki pages to our CMS “START”
· Create a WFS Field Training Content Library
· Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analysis and reporting capabilities for our business development team
· Design and influence operational best practices for reporting and analytics to enable the team to scale as we grow presence in new and existing territories
· Preparing and delivering business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks
· Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand program goals and define the learning solutions that will make their programs more successful.
· Drive work standardization through content creation
· Understand the right content metrics, evaluate, and iterate based on results.
· Solid project management skills including, planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, working with stakeholders, and doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable results.
· Demonstrated ability to assess training effectiveness and ROI to stakeholders and leaders.
· Demonstrated ability of analytical skills to identify knowledge gaps and success metrics
· Demonstrated ability to see around corners for downstream impacts of process changes
· Experience developing effective, learning curriculums, job aids, online tutorials, assessments, and SOPs.
· Experience developing instructional training content localized to multiple languages/cultures.
· Editorial experience and proofreading skills.
· Experience creating localized learning content and managing translation of materials View More
Click Here: Apply Now