Job Responsibilities: Learning Business Partner
Salary: $85000 per year
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience requirements: 5+ yr
DESCRIPTION: The Learning Business Partner is a member of the Workforce Staffing (WFS) Learning and Development Team, driving and supporting network-wide training initiatives. Successful candidates will have a creative, true hands-on approach, as well as strong knowledge of WFS Global Field Operations, instructional design, Learning Management Systems, and data-driven, analytical thinking skills. In addition, effective presentation skills are a must. This role requires the ability to influence without authority.
The Learning Business Partner actively works on the deployment of all WFS field-related tasks and the production of learning solutions. To ensure that the work of WFS L&D teams and Field Teams operations are aligned to meet external candidate’s needs. Act as a proactive and productive liaison/partner between the stakeholders within Workforce Staffing Teams, consistently seeking to make a positive impact on key business training needs, quality, and candidate experience metrics.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Ensure that the WFS L&D creates/updates accurate and useful information for training programs and other training documentation/aids
· Partners with process owners to ensure SOPs are followed
· Manage the department’s execution/reporting of Learn By Doing completion report for all WFS global field employees
· Actively seek, clarify and understand information from stakeholders within WFS that leads to an understanding and ownership of their SOP, performance, goals, and required YOY improvements and provide training assistance where necessary to achieve these goals
· Fully understand workflow and reports used to drive proficiency
· React quickly and efficiently with network-wide rollouts
· Drive best practices standardization across all departments within WFS
· Ensure network standard training programs are implemented
· Ensures that training is tracked and recorded, including progress and skillsets
· Partner with L&D’s eLearning Development and Content teams to ensure execution of field training content and training material
· Administer methods for gathering, tracking training metrics, analyze and understand data to suggest improvements for training and operations
· Track and communicate Learning and Development goals, assignments, and progress globally and at a network level
· Ensure building accountability for all field related training
· Facilitate the culture of Continuous Improvement by teaching Continuous Improvement Essentials to the WFS Network
· Analyze and track In-Market Trainers to ensure Market Leaders are executing the plan
· This role will be Virtual with the expectation to possible travel 25-50% of their time
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5 years + experience in an Operations Training leadership role.
· Analytical skills and process understanding to evaluate large amounts of data and to identify implications for service delivery.
· Collaborative working with cross-functional teams in-person and virtually in a global environment.
· Ability to write, communicate and report effectively to senior Amazon leaders, business partners, and stakeholders across a multitude of platforms with team members globally.
· Flexibility in approach to work and self-driven.
· Analytical, with a proven ability to analyze various data sources and identify root causes/drivers of performance.
· Bias for action takes responsibility/ownership and delivers.
· Builds lasting and effective relationships with stakeholders which focus on the customer.
· Demonstrated ability to define and present metrics that help illuminate our quality and quality goals.
· Expert in using the Microsoft Office Suite.