Job Responsibilites : RME IOQ Tech III
Salary : $28.32 – $39.66 an hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- 1+ years of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- High school or equivalent diploma
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
Installation and Operational Qualifications Technician
As an IOQ Technician, you will lead perform auditing of automated packaging and distribution material handling equipment and base building installations. You will support the Operations engineering team by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service technicians and contract technicians. Your duties will be to work as a team to systematically asset tag and IOQ each equipment at all project sites.
The Installation and Operational Qualification (IOQ) Process is a process for Amazon to validate the quality of installation and functionality of material handling equipment and base building equipment to meet Safety requirements, Design intent and Amazon standards before releasing to Operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Participate in the expansion and execution of the RME qualification process including vendor feedback
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Lead and train a team of 3P RME technicians to perform IOQ
- 85% travel expectation to complete new startups
- Perform IOQ checks as guided by the Qualifications Lead
- Document IOQ results using the IOQ Checklist
- Proactively communicate and document issues with Ops Engineering and the RME Startup Manager
Click Here : Apply Now