Job Responsibilities : Launch Specialist Amazon Pay
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Amazon Payments, Inc.
Location : Seattle, WA US
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to comfortably engage with internal and external customers/stakeholders.
- Experience handling escalations from senior leadership.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and determine root causes, help create preventative actions, and provide clear written responses to concerned team.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-manage on priority tasks and objectives
- Continuously monitor and audit an inbound portfolio and conduct deep dives into anomalies.
- Performs outreach and supports customers with described processes and procedures.
- Translates inbound and outbound customer pain points into data and insights to drive business decisions.
- Participates in the development of projects to scale and improve the customer experience.
- Supports new hires.
- Direct customer-facing experience either via customer support, sales, account management or other function.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience with SFDC and SQL.