Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst
Salary: $72,400 – $1,26,600 per year
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business, STEM, Operations, Finance, or related field
Experience requirements: 3+ yr
Do you want to join one of the most exciting teams at the world’s most customer-centric company? Amazon Transportation Service Business Analysts offer data infrastructure, and data applications/ processes/ practices to enable TOM PE (Process Engineering) to achieve its goal to leverage its capacity, speed, quality of service, and infrastructure to delight Amazon customers worldwide.
We are looking for a motivated individual with strong data analysis skills to join the Transportation Operations Management (TOM) team. As a Business Analyst in TOM PE, you will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable reporting platforms, defining and tracking reliable metrics, and building self-service analysis tools to support the rapidly growing demand for data, which will have an immediate influence on day-to-day business decisions making.
· Gathering and analyzing data across business functions to establish global standards for TOM PE
· Developing basic scripts to process data to support business analysis, reporting, and optimization efforts
· Generating complex queries to dive deep into business-related issues
· Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, STEM, Operations, Finance, or related field
· 3+ years of experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
· Experience with Tableau, AWS QuickSight, Power BI, or other data visualizations software
· Experience with Excel, Access, SQL, Perl, or other scripting languages
Click Here: Apply Now