Job Responsibilities: Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Salary: $75K -104K per year
Location: Remote Work – the USA
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business
Experience requirements: 4+ yrs
Do you have a passion for candidates? Do you have experience delivering outcomes by creatively using sourcing and marketing channels? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, action-packed organization with an opportunity to help grow at an unparalleled scale and pace? Delivering on Amazon’s high bar for customer obsession takes hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members. Amazon Global Workforce Staffing (WFS) generates demand for the Amazon hourly brand and converts that interest into new hires. If you are a seasoned marketer with a passion for helping thousands of people find great jobs, this is the role for you.
The WFS Associate Attraction team is looking for seasoned marketing experts to join our team. We need people who can create successful marketing strategies to generate applications and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance overtime against a clear set of performance goals. This role will own the development and execution of sourcing and marketing strategy for multiple markets, including profiling target candidates and identifying appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top-of-funnel demand and effectively and efficiently attract hourly candidates. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to perform strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions. You play an essential role in tracking market factors and changes in hourly candidate behavior which impact our success in attracting hourly employees, including projects such as market mapping and market intelligence. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly.
You will lead:
· Local brand strategy: utilize marketing savvy to articulate differentiated employment positioning, leveraging the overall brand guidelines and value prop, tailoring for the local market
· Channels: use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
· Candidate experience: Be the evangelist for the candidate experience in owned markets, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
· 4+ years of experience delivering substantial results in high volume hiring sourcing/marketing or B2C acquisition marketing, ideally including local marketing programs
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
The role can be based in Seattle, Nashville, or at one of our regional office locations. Virtual Location will be considered.
· Advanced degree (MBA or other applicable advanced degrees)
· 2+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
· Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
· Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
· Able to consistently nail details, driving process and managing to goals
· A love of solving hard problems
· Proven track record of building, managing, and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns.