Job Responsibilities: Security Consultant (100% Remote)
Company: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- 5 years experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience or equivalent military experience
- Experience in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
Do you want to work on planetary-scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game-changing business outcomes for customers globally?
As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate with AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Collaborate on internal builder projects
- Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backward. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer-facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer-facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
- Demonstrated understanding of what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Click Here : Apply Now