Job Responsibilities : Sales Associate
Salary : $21 per hour
Company : American Express Global Business Travel
Location : Remote US
The Sales Associate will be responsible for the generation of new sales in the Small & Medium Enterprise Market segment. He/she will provide integrated solutions both online and offline to help corporations manage and optimize their travel spend/investment; accomplished through process and purchase savings. He/she will also build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders along with building and developing senior level client contacts to work and contribute in a team approach. This is an individual contributor role primarily focused virtual selling to acquire new business. The successful candidate must have knowledge in technology solutions and a keen ability to deliver client specific based solutions. He/she must also have the confidence and discipline to cold-call potential customers as well as the consultative selling skills to provide solutions to potential customers.
The Sales Associate will grow and increase revenue through a combination of responsibilities and skills:
- Increase profitability by proactively identifying new opportunities and delivering innovative solutions that continue to add value and expand American Express Global Business Travel’s web of influence.
- Lead sales efforts to deliver multiple revenue streams and further penetrate accounts, with a focus on driving premium revenue.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key business drivers, organizational culture and the competitive position of clients.
- Must be able to ‘get under the skin’ of the individual clients they work with and understand their individual needs, motivations and ‘hot buttons’ in order to develop truly customer focused solutions.
- Research the marketplace and competitor products and services to highlight the value that distinguishes GBT products, and specifically leverages MI, benchmarking, and technology as critical value drivers.
- Enhance the American Express Global Business Travel value proposition through policy consultation, researching white paper needs, technology road mapping, optimizing online solutions, and event content development.
- A strong understanding of the external marketplace and in‑depth knowledge of the power of the GBT value proposition.
- Exceptional relationship management and consultative sales skills
- A sophisticated ability to synthesize client needs.
- Minimum 3 years of business development experience.
- Generate new pipeline through prospect engagements (cold calling, email outreach, inbound lead management, networking, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Have a hunter mentality in identifying new potential opportunities across net new and existing leads and contacts
- Proven innovative problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills required, in addition to project management, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a comprehensive network, both internally and externally, to successfully navigate through client organizations.
- Highly articulate written and verbal communication skills with a sophisticated range of communication and presentation skills to present complex ideas in a simple and compelling way to a wide variety of audiences through a virtual setting (Zoom, WebEx)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, understand, and articulate key product and value proposition knowledge in a variety of contexts.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical mindset required to leverage the key drivers of profitability with the ability to demo our suite of products via online technologies.
- Strong Business acumen required to communicate the Amex/Business Travel value proposition up to and including the “C Suite”.
- Proficient in SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong industry experience
- SaaS sales experience preferred, but not required.
- This position is remote and will be required to work MST/PST business hours
Click Here : Apply Now