Job Responsibilities : WW Virtual Personal Shopping and Setup Program Strategy Mgr
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Apple
Location : Remote us
- Strong history of leading sophisticated cross-functional business development strategies, including the development and execution of capital and operational plans to deliver measurable commercial and experiential results.
- Outstanding leadership skills, including motivating, inspiring, mentoring and developing direct reports and cross-functional team members.
- Demonstrated people manager who builds capabilities of individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and guidance.
- Deep rooted experience and passion for creating leading edge Customer Experience shopping programs that surprise and delight customers across different mediums and modalities.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment and to operate both strategically and tactically in order to deliver on short and long term goals.
- Experience working closely with Creative and UX teams to build customer experiences and define Retail shopping journeys with a deep knowledge of customer buying behaviors.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives.
- Outstanding ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate resourcefulness – excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating, influencing and motivating in a highly matrixed organization with competing priorities.
- Proven ability to be effective in both direct and virtual team leadership, and managing through influence. Outstanding collaborator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated success building consensus for an innovative and bold vision, including presenting to executives.
- Ability to innovate down to the details for all actual and potential customer interactions.
- Ability to see around corners which create, drive and scale solutions for the future – knowledge of future technology solutions in the customer experience e-Commerce space. Deep knowledge of the global retail industry and digital commerce trends.
- Self-directed, highly agile individual with outstanding organizational skills, able to work under pressure and provide exemplary leadership to the team.
- Must be able to engage and communicate in an effective manner with people at all levels.
Partner cross-functionally with the Retail Stores and Retail Online teams to gain alignment on the cross Retail journey for Personal Shopping and Personal Setup and build connected and seamless experiences that surprise and delight our customers. Understand where differences are vital and how they impact the overall customer journey.
Build a connected management system and cadence to drive partnership across all tracks from alignment to future planning for the core working team, program sponsors and leadership team.
Think differently in partnership with the Strategy team to clearly articulate strategic approach and plan for communication at all levels including executive reviews as part of annual Business and Capital planning.
Understand and articulate the latest trends in experience and technology including, but not limited to one-to-one, one -to-many, live video streaming, on demand, virtual chat in Store, etc.
Be an expert on the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions. Leverage existing customer research and influence for future requirements.
5 years experience managing, developing and motivating a high performing team.
Prior experience in senior business development and programs development roles desired.
Prior experience in strategy roles a plus.
Attend regular meetings with team in Asia and Europe during overlapping business hours.