Job Responsibilites : Technical Sourcer (Contract), Software & Services Technologies Recruiting
Company : Apple
Location : Remote US
We are looking for a Sourcer to join the Software & Services Technologies organization in a remote capacity. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join an amazing, collaborative, and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talent. As part of the larger People organization, Recruiting acts as the ambassadors of Apple culture by providing an extraordinary experience to both our internal business partners and candidates.
This is a contract Technical Sourcing role for 12 months. This role is remote.
- Solid sourcing experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Experience with candidate engagement and candidate assessment, conducting phone screens
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and recruiters to develop sourcing strategies and to design an inclusive hiring process
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and drive efficiencies in the recruiting process. Skilled in an applicant tracking database for reporting, organizing, and tracking candidate activity.
- Focused on delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills, building strong partnerships with hiring managers and cross-functional teams, and establishing credibility within and outside of the organization
- Comfortable analyzing and interpreting key recruitment metrics
Our recruiting team hires the technical talent that builds Apple’s software and services and the underlying technology infrastructure that supports them and the company. This includes a portfolio of consumer and professional software applications — iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems, as well as iCloud, Apple Pay, Siri, and a variety of digital content stores like the App Store, Apple Books, and Apple Music. A few roles we typically recruit for include: software engineers, machine learning engineers, machine learning researchers, data scientists, and engineering project managers.
Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and hard to fill technical roles in highly competitive industries