Job Responsibilities : Associate Program Manager, Merchandising – Amazon Fresh Grocery Stores
Salary : $70000 per year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Seattle, WA US
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in program or project management
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in merchandising, space optimization, and/or store planning.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing or customer experience roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in business roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about customer behavior.
Interested in working on an innovative and high-impact business that is changing the way customers think about grocery? Amazon is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, and motivated individual to join the Amazon Fresh Stores team.
Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store designed from the ground up to offer a seamless grocery shopping experience, whether customers are shopping in store or online. We’ve taken our decades of operations experience to deliver consistently low prices for all and FREE, same-day delivery for Prime members. Customers will find a wide assortment of national brands and high-quality produce, meat, and seafood; plus our culinary team offers customers a range of delicious prepared foods made fresh in store, every day. We’ve also introduced new ways to make grocery shopping more convenient, including the Amazon Dash Cart, which enables customers to skip the checkout line, and new Alexa features to help customers manage their shopping lists and better navigate our aisles.
The Amazon Fresh Grocery Store team is looking for an experienced Associate Program Manager based in Seattle. We’re looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Associate Program Manager with strong customer focus, analytical skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit to join the merchandising team. You will help execute, and deliver on detailed plans and timelines, and communicate to leadership on status, risks, and process changes. You will need to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, and fast-paced business environment, operating across multiple teams and levels in the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer experience intuition, business and product sense combined with solid understanding of technical concepts. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. High judgment, ability to influence, analytical talent, exceptional communications, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
- Develop, execute and maintain the planogram program across multiple categories.
- Identify and implement process improvements and opportunities for innovation and simplification in planograms and merchandising.
- Act as the ‘business owner’, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact our business.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed goals. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and be excited to join an ambitious team.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL.
- Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of merchandising programs.
- Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Ability to learn new tools quickly.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs
Click Here : Apply Now