Job Responsibilities : Business Customer Service Specialist I
Salary : $72000 per hour
Company : AT&T
Location : Remote US
May support returns, exchanges, upgrades, accessory orders or missing order requests. Will utilize business tools effectively and accurately, as well as enter and record customer information. Must be skilled in working with both voice and data products (phones, cameras, handheld devices, etc.) and possess a working knowledge of a broad range of Company products/services. Must have solid systems knowledge (e.g., such as but not limited to Siebel, Telegence, and other billing systems, EMT, WebAxe, Activation Mgr., Numeritrack, etc.).
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Answers business customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas.
2. Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
3. Continually maintains working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
4. Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
5. Utilizes operational systems to process purchases of AT&T Mobility products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories
Special Job Requirements
Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours.
Overtime may be required.
Virtual classroom training
Other as identified by management