Job Responsibilities: Sales Solutions Specialist – September Training!!!
Company: Bank of America
Location: Temporarily remote
As an Advanced Client Solutions Specialist, you can look forward to
- Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking, and communicating efficiently.
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional sales specialists and managers in a call center.
- Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
- Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
- Listening to, understanding, and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
- Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
- Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
- A world-class suite of benefits including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
We’ll help you
- Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
- Learn about core banking products and services we provide through Bank of America. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best-in-class tools and resources.
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs.
You’re a person who (required skills)
- Displays passion, commitment, and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
- Commits teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport, and handling objections
- Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
- Has a minimum of two years of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling, or referring products
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
- Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
Required to work from the primary work location listed when not in a remote operating stance
- Initially, you will be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role:
- Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet); (high-speed internet access and a secure or password-protected internet connection)
- Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Comfortable space to work for a full shift
- Quiet, private, and SECURE space in which to work
Start date available:
September 7, 2021
Available mandatory training:
- September 7, 2021 Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Click Here : Apply Now