Job Responsibilities : Medicare Sales Rep II (Remote Eligible in SC)
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
Location : Remote us
Educational requirements : High School
- Develops and executes marketing plans for new sales and/or retention of existing accounts within assigned territory. Prepares and presents sales presentations and communications in the local communities.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with health or senior related organizations. Assesses sales opportunities and works with individual members to resolve problem issues.
- Conducts on-going market research and provides key information that may lead to sales. Prepares and submits required marketing reports to management detailing how best to position company products.
- Maintains product/industry knowledge and marketing skills by attending trading seminars, continuing education classes, conferences, etc.
This role is eligible to work remotely but must be physically located within the state of South Carolina. On-site training may be required and remote work location approved based on management discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
- Three years sales and marketing.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Medicare sales experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High comfort level in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
- Demonstrated skill generating new leads through referrals and community based marketing.
- Current and active SC state insurance license.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop/maintain effective relationships with individual members.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, techniques, and the marketplace.
- Effective presentation and customer service skills.
- Analytical or critical thinking skills.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate, or influence others.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
Required Software and Other Tools:
- Microsoft Office.
Required Licenses and Certificates:
- Department of Insurance Licensure must be obtained within 60 days of hire in state employed.
- Typical office environment.
- May involve some/frequent out of town travel.
- Work may involve transportation of materials and periods of remaining in a stationary position.
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.