Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst, Amazon Transportation Services
Salary : $72,400 – $126,600 a year
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, STEM, Operations, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Experience with Tableau, AWS QuickSight, Power BI, or other data visualizations software
- Experience with Excel, Access, SQL, Perl, or other scripting languages
Do you want to join one of the most exciting teams at the world’s most customer-centric company? Amazon Transportation Service Business Analysts offer data infrastructure, and data applications/ processes/ practices to enable TOM PE (Process Engineering) to achieve its goal to leverage its capacity, speed, quality of service, and infrastructure to delight Amazon customers worldwide.
We are looking for a motivated individual with strong data analysis skills to join the Transportation Operations Management (TOM) team. As a Business Analyst in TOM PE, you will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable reporting platforms, defining and tracking reliable metrics, and building self-service analysis tools to support the rapidly growing demand for data, which will have an immediate influence on day-to-day business decisions making.
- Gathering and analyzing data across business functions to establish global standards for TOM PE
- Developing basic scripts to process data to support business analysis, reporting, and optimization efforts
- Generating complex queries to dive deep into business-related issues
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst role
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced ability to create self-service reporting platform, draw insights from analysis supported by data, and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Be self-driven, and show the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $72,400-126,600 yearly; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on the market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Click Here : Apply Now