Job Responsibilities : Business Analyst
Salary : 22000-25000 per month
Company : People10 Technosoft Pvt. Ltd
Location : Remote Work – Bengalore
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : 1+ yr
The Business Solution Analyst is a key member of a scrum team responsible for delivering solutions that bring value to the customer. This entry-level position is responsible for documenting business requirements and functional specifications to deliver to an IT development team, after thorough fact-finding and analysis of business workflows and systems. The IT Business Analyst will work with the business units and IT project team to deliver requirements for software solutions, manage user-acceptance planning and testing, and provide post-production support as needed.
- Elicit software requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process workflows, and use cases.
- Document business requirements, process flow and relationship diagrams, functional specifications (Epics/Stories), user test plans and additional artifacts as required.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, project managers, quality assurance and business from the beginning of the project life cycle through implementation.
- Ensure traceability and those functional designs meet business requirements and desired outcome is achieved.
- Troubleshoot reported defects and system-related issues and elicit prioritization of confirmed issues from the responsible individual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Details: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or related field preferred.
Experience: Experience in documenting, designing or building IT systems required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous technical writing required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Demonstrated organizational skills while being productive as a member of a team.
- Experience leading meetings and requirements gathering sessions.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively to analyze needs and efficiently document project deliverables.
- Assertive, willing to take initiative, and able to work independently or with a group.