Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst – Remote
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Educational requirements: High School
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Partner with regional service managers to support health plan initiatives
- Analyze and interpret data to identify performance trends and opportunities
- Lead projects and analyses to improve contact center operations
- Coordinate changes to operational processes and procedures
- Gather and organize data to provide a clear view of performance and call drivers
- Research member experiences to provide insights for performance improvement
- Coordinate pilots and other initiatives and report out results
- Facilitate quality improvement activities including call listening sessions
- Support operations leadership by monitoring execution of remediation plans
- Champion the need for change, assesses change readiness and change management
The question is how effective can you be in interpreting and analyzing large amounts of information from multiple sources and use it to tell a meaningful story? The challenge will be to manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and then presenting information for operational and business planning, all while adapting to change quickly.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you a clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2+ years of experience with Community & State Medicaid plans
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families, and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improving their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work. (sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $25.63 to $45.72. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, in addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; a wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: business analyst, UnitedHealthcare, remote, telecommute, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately, #RPO