Job Responsibilities : Business Consultant
Salary : $90000 per year
Company : American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI)
Location : Remote us
Educational requirements : High School
We’re seeking a full-time dedicated Business Consultant (BC) to join our team in support of the Office of Naval Research (ONR) Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) & Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. The BC will be responsible for mentoring and aiding small technology firms through the SBIR/STTR program; sizing markets; determining the degree of customer interest; conducting strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threat (SWOT) analyses; recommending transition strategies within the DoN, other military services, and the commercial sectors; addressing roadblocks and serving as a respected and effective transition agent.
- Experience working within the DoD high technology community.
- High school diploma plus at least 20 years of relevant work experience OR a bachelor’s degree plus at least 7 years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with dual use applications of defense technologies and the DON’s Acquisition Programming, Planning, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) Process.
- Demonstrated Defense Acquisition University (DAU) course work in program management and the management of science and technology (such as ACQ 101 and 201).
- Effective at working independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power-Point.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Recent PPBE experience is a plus.