Job Responsibilities: Business Development Representative (Remote)
Salary : $30,000 – $35,000 a year
The Business Development Representative Role Overview
As a Bluleadz business development representative, you’re responsible for successfully selling our services to inbound leads and targeted prospects, primarily over the phone. Target clients consist of (but are not limited to) mid-sized and enterprise businesses.
Simply put, you’re a major source of support for our Sales Reps by prospecting and booking meetings for them. You’re working hard to spark engagement with highly qualified leads.
What You Do In Your Workday
You are the foundation for our sales team’s growth. The go-to rockstar who knows how to effectively engage qualified leads and keep our inbound specialists busy with qualified meetings.
A qualified meeting is a meeting with a decision-maker from a company with a problem that Bluleadz solves, the budget to invest in support from Bluleadz, and the willingness to work with Bluleadz on solving their problem.
Your workdays can include any of the following tasks:
- Contribute to meeting or exceeding the team’s monthly revenue goals by setting up meetings with qualified opportunities for the inbound specialists.
- Make an awesome first impression with all leads you to connect with by establishing trust, providing guidance, and doing the right thing. (Hey! That’s one of our core values!)
- Position the value of Bluleadz services, CMS software, and the inbound methodology to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Bluleadz can grow their business
- Minimize the inbound specialists’ time spent chasing unqualified deals by acting as the sales team’s gatekeeper, ensuring only qualified leads are allowed to pass through to sales, and purging unqualified or bad-fit leads from the funnel at an early stage.
- Gather pertinent information such as the prospect’s company revenue, buyer persona, company tech stack, etc. to further qualify, segment, and prioritize the prospect while providing valuable intelligence for sales conversations.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with.
- Qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if a partnership with Bluleadz can be a strategic investment for their business growth
- Use a variety of mediums (phone calls, email, social, etc.) to deliver relevant and personalized outreach to prospects.
- Input all deals, deal updates, and activity into the HubSpot CRM promptly.
- Follow up with all MQLs via phone, email, or other methods by the marketing and sales SLA.
- Coordinate with inbound specialists to ensure they’re aware of and prepared for all meetings booked for them.
- Own your performance by monitoring your KPIs and working with the sales director to implement improvement strategies when necessary.
- Commit to growing yourself while contributing to the evolution of the agency.
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related industry.
- Prior experience in business development is preferred.
- Kickass written and verbal communication skills.
- Awesome consultative selling and closing skills.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Demonstrated experience as a HubSpot user or similar business software (e.g., Marketo, Pardot, etc.).
- An eagerness to continue learning about sales and staying in the loop on emerging trends.
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures.
Click Here : Apply Now