Job Responsibilites : Business Strategy and Operations Analyst
Company : Spotify
Location : Temporarily remote US
Business Support & Operations
Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that’s Spotify. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
Spotify is seeking a Business Operations Analyst to join our dynamic Advertising Business Operations & Strategy team. As a Business Operations Analyst, you will support our Global Ad Sales organization by partnering with leadership across sales, client services, ad operations, pricing and marketing and be responsible for creating, enhancing, and maintaining reporting and analysis across our organization. You will also aid in the development and rollout of operational processes to increase our efficiency and to support/enhance data capture for more robust and accurate reporting and analytics. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Own the buildout of insightful dashboards covering key performance metrics across various ads business departments and initiatives
- Manage and maintain existing suite of dashboards to ensure quality and accuracy of reporting meets evolving business requirements
- Influence business partner decisions by providing thoughtful insights driven by data and analytics
- Support strategic planning processes through building models to forecast different operational scenarios and impacts to our business
- Contribute to various key deliverables including business reviews and organization All Hands presentations
- Partner with our data engineering and data warehouse teams to test and implement new data and metrics in our reporting environment
- Identify and support project rollouts for new tools and process changes to increase the efficiency of our Ad Sales organization and drive more accurate and automated reporting
- Support ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and troubleshooting
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a leading College or University
- You have at least 3 to 5 + years of digital media experience in an analytical role
- You have strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM and data visualization platforms (Tableau CRM, Tableau)
- You have advanced technical skills across Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, SAQL is a plus
- You are a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast paced environment
- You are well organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- You have excellent collaboration skills working with multiple departments and individuals to reach common solutions that serve revenue growth
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current processes and procedures
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
Where you’ll be
- This hire will work remote to start, and eventually from our offices – in New York, NY, US
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off – fully paid – for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.
Click Here : Apply Now