Job Responsibilities : Business Support Analyst I
Salary : $22 per hour
Company : USAA
Location : Remote US
Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Business Support Analyst I in a 100% Remote Work Environment.
Supports the business by analyzing and evaluating relevant moderately complex business data, information, metrics and processes to identify opportunities and solutions to business plan development and optimization of business operations. Responsible for supporting key functions and providing recommendations to achieve current and future business strategy needs/objectives.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.§ Provides moderately complex operational support on current processes and supports business operations and management in identifying opportunities and solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Validates information for moderately complex and interfaces with other departments to include presentations of documented findings, alternatives and recommended actions.
- Participates in the planning, research, analysis, development, and implementation of new and modifications to existing applications and processes to provide new or improved capabilities, products, and/or services.
- Develops and maintains a understanding of overall moderately complex business functions.
Gathers information for moderately complex processes, analyzes data and trends, identifies root causes, and develops work products.
- Reviews, validates, and/or analyzes reports that function as a control to existing processes.
- Assists with the documentation of new and revised departmental procedures.
- Develops and analyzes additional ad-hoc reports as needed by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 4 years of experience in end-to-end analysis and/or operations experience, including: requirement gathering and documentation, operational planning and forecasting, data analytics, or current/future state analysis, in direct support of business planning initiatives and optimization of business operations.
- Proficient knowledge of a wide variety of systems coordination, process/product review initiatives and the development of management information requirements for related business functions.
- Knowledge of business operations and systems/business requirements processes.
- Knowledge of business analysis tools for ex: MS Visio MS Excel, Tableau, SQL.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Familiar with Artemis project scheduling tools (ProjectView and CostView)
- 2 Years experience scheduling IT projects; specifically, software development and understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with industry software development methodologies
- Proficient with Earned Value Analysis and other statistical analysis to project cost/performance and schedule performance statusing
- Proven ability to identify and resolve issues
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Simple Accounting terminology
- Developed Software Capitalization FASB and GAAP guidance
- Familiarity with different scheduling methodologies / Frameworks
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $66,300 – $119,500 *(this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
- Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Click Here : Apply Now