Job Responsibilities : Disenrollment Call Center Representative — Remote
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Humana
Location : Remote us
What we need your help with:
The Disenrollment Call Center Representative addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Handle 30-40 inbound calls daily from members in a fast-paced inbound call center environment
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focused on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
What you need for success! – Required Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 7:45 am – 11:00 pm EST (Sun-Sat) as well as weekends and overtime, especially during our peak season of October-March and as needed by the business.
Training is work at home or virtual.Training will start day one of employment and run the first 6 weeks with a schedule of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training.
Core business hours align to Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Demonstrated experience with providing strong customer service and attention to details while listening on calls
- Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Prior experience effectively communicating with customers verbally and listening to their needs
- If residence is within a 50-mile radius of a Humana office location, you may be asked to occasionally report to that office for meetings, business functions, etc. once CDC restrictions have been lifted.
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
Work at Home Requirements
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mbps download x 10mbps upload) is required.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
What you need to be STAND OUT among the crowd!: Preferred Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Prior Healthcare experience