Job Responsibilities : Live Chat Agent Salary : $15 per hour Company : Percepta Location : Remote US Educational requirements : High School
: Live Chat Agent (032RQ)US-TX-Houston
- Applicants must be located within 50 miles of Houston TX to be considered
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a
Live Chat Agent
and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member you can expect
- Culture of Service
- to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- a team that is accountable dependable and gives you their full attention
- to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves others and the organization
growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation
- we take care of family which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical mental and financial wellness.
The Ford Digital Communication Specialist (FDCS) must possess the skills to answer inbound chats emails social media and/or correspondence from customers and properly address inquiries.
The FDCS will deliver and foster a premier level of service for Ford customers based on trust and respect. The FDCS must have a genuine passion for assisting customers and handling their concerns/inquiries with a high degree of care and competence.
The FDCS is an innovative initial contact point for customers. The FDCS provides an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries using the flow of an instant message conversation in real-time. The FDCS will help identify process improvement recommendations that drive customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Ability to maneuver effortlessly through various digital communication channels (chat email and social media) to provide the customer with prompt courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries through instant messaging software
- Utilize available resources to respond to customer inquiries
- Corresponds with customers via mail if working the Correspondence contact stream as needed.
- Outbound phone calls to customers and dealerships on occasion.
- Researches and determines appropriate actions based on policies procedures dealer/region feedback and job aids.
- Responsible for meeting all personal performance objectives including customer satisfaction efficiency quality attendance and punctuality and takes individual accountability for meeting these objectives.
- Takes personal ownership and accountability for meeting customer needs demonstrating appropriate levels of empathy enthusiasm skill and expertise. Is consistently courteous with all customers and keeps all customer commitments.
- Remains knowledgeable and current with all policies procedures processes and changes. Continuously improves customer handling skills process knowledge and company and product information.
- Actively participates in team meetings shares knowledge and recommendations with supervisor and team members. Participates in coaching and training opportunities retaining and applying learning.
- Adhere to and support all Percepta and Client ISO Quality Systems and Q1 and initiatives.
- Complete additional tasks / projects as needed.
- Maintain professional working relationships.
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree or 2 + years college coursework completed preferred.
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience preferably in a contact center operations environment.
- Additional experience in customer sales customer service or digital communications is a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and correctly both in writing and on the phone and respond effectively to follow-up questions
- Dynamic and engaging written communication style
- Excellent interpersonal and business communications – verbal and written
- Excellent customer service ability; use questioning skills to easily explore customer needs and concerns
- Strong problem solving troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to answer and complete chats in a timely manner
- Ability to use a desktop computer
- Typing skills – accurately type minimum 30 words per minute. Demonstrated ability to achieve telebusiness goals
- Experience using CRM software is preferred
- Must possess excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer accurate information
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude to develop and nurture prospect relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers managers and co-workers
- Demonstrate self-motivation and results-orientation
- Time management and organizational skills to efficiently organize plan schedule and execute telebusiness activities
- Willingness to take on new assignments
- Reliability; follow a logical analytical approach to business conversations and chat dialogue
- High level of trust and integrity
- Exercise good judgment
- Ability to work well within a close team environment self-sufficient resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and adapt approach to different management styles
- Must be able to multi-task
- Knowledge of call center environment
- Hours of operation vary by program.
- Must be able to transition to an at home work environment if required.
- Employee will agree to Speed Test requirements.
- Employee agrees to use their own personal equipment and ISP and have a designated space to handle work responsibilities without any outside interference.
# Of Direct Reports:
# Of Indirect Reports:
0 – none
0 – none
Titles of Direct Reports
Physical and Logistical Requirements (Including equipment used)
Computer mouse keyboard head set desk chair phone computer access to various sites and programs. Employee may need to work remote and will need to supply their own equipment to do so.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.