Job Responsibilities: Customer Support Specialist
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Remote Work
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: High School Diploma
Experience requirements: 2-3+ yrs
ClickUp values customer service as the absolute foremost priority. We want people to not only experience the best customer service in the industry but also to encounter the best customer service experience they’ve ever had. Our customer support team is looking for a happy, energetic, and empathetic representative to guide our customers into the ClickUp platform.
You’ll help customers unlock their potential and raise the standards when it comes to productivity. Understanding customer goals, offering out-of-the-box advice, and becoming the voice of our team is the number one priority of representatives in this position.
While we’re scaling quickly, we are recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get sh*t did, and would add a lot to our extremely driven culture.
- – Working alongside customers to understand goals, processes, and requirements so that you may guide them as an informed representative of the ClickUp platform.
- – Nurturing relationships with amazing clients to ensure they’re finding as much value in our platform as possible.
- – Understanding and prioritizing resolution on escalated customer issues.
- – Articulating insights from our customers to our product, development, and marketing teams to help shape ClickUp into an industry leader.
- – Responding quickly and delightfully to clients through all channels (email, live chat, phone, etc).
- – Identifying upsell or repeat business opportunities and helping clients with financial inquiries.
- – Answering customer calls as needed.
- – Optimizing team processes and support documentation.
We aim to provide the best customer service not only in our industry but the best experience our customers have ever had! This means we have our support team working shifts all day on a rotating basis and the flexibility to work evenings and weekends is required to ensure our customers have endless support no matter their timezone. In this role we provide our team with flexibility and options to select their preferred shifts, however, shift assignments are assigned based on company need.
- – 2-3+ years experience with high volume live chat/email support.
- – Excellent typing skills.
- – Proficient with technology.
- – Excellent communication skills.
- – Ability to answer the phones.