Job Responsibilities : Clinical Care Coordinator – NOCTURNAL Salary : $15 – $22 an hour Company : PlushCare Location : Remote US
PlushCare is a new way to see the doctor. A new kind of doctor altogether. PlushCare’s virtual healthcare solution allows anyone to see a world class physician get the highest quality care and build a relationship – all virtually.
PlushCare is the highest rated virtual healthcare app on Facebook Google Play and the App Store. The unique combination of world-class physicians high quality care and a premier patient experience make PlushCare an ideal place for patients to get their primary care online.
What we are looking for:
This position is an overnight position. The scheduled shifts will be between the hours of 9:00pm PST and 5:30am PST Monday – Friday and 6:00pm PST – 5:30am PST Saturday and Sunday.
We are looking for individuals who can work every other weekend OR 1 weekend day per week consistently.
As the Care Coordinator you will serve as the face of the company. You will be interfacing with our patients over the phone and through email while also providing internal coordination with our team and doctors to ensure all our patient’s needs are addressed. If you are a candidate with a background in customer support that has a positive attitude and an adaptable personality; we believe you would be a great fit for our Clinical Operations team. This role requires reliability and the ability to work independently. There will be in-depth training sessions held in the first two weeks.
Candidates must have all of the following qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills: You are able to communicate clearly and respond effectively via phone email and face-to-face.
- A passion to provide every American with more convenient and more affordable access to healthcare
- Must be able to provide a consistent schedule
- One (1) or Two (2) years of previous internships or work in the healthcare field and/or a customer service role
- Bilingual or Multi-lingual
Skills that’ll help:
- Sales Background
- Familiarity working with EHRs or EMRs
- CRM experience (i.e Salesforce Zendesk)
- Reasonable understanding of apps and how to navigate the Android and iPhone systems
Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule
Equipment provided by the company (i.e computer headset mouse etc.)
Full-time employees receive the following additional benefits:
- Salary Range: $15-$22/per hour
- Healthcare coverage for you (90% employer paid) and your family (paid by employee) with Anthem Silver PPO with dental and vision
- 18 days of paid vacation/PTO
- 401(k) Plan through the company
We are proud to embrace a diverse & inclusive workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or Veteran status.
PlushCare’s Privacy and Data Policy