Job Responsibilities: Virtual Inbound Sales Call Center Representative
Educational requirements: High School
Responsible for promoting and selling Company products and services that are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative sales approach to ensure our customers receive the best value. Must be customer-focused individuals, able to communicate effectively, and display a professional and positive demeanor. Works on straightforward tasks using established procedures.
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new and existing customers via telephone and selling Company products and services.
- Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing questions, clarifying needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions that fit the needs of the customer.
- Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the best of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
- Educates customers on the Company’s products, services, and experience leveraging job aids and support materials as needed.
- Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a uniquely positive experience for each customer through personalizing sales interaction.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active listening, problem-solving, and responding appropriately.
- Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly competitive environment.
- Articulates the Company’s competitive advantage while advocating for our products, services, and packages.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer experience.
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases, and complex data entry applications to accurately and quickly capture the required information to complete a sale.
- Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great customer experience.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $12.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $21.23
Click Here : Apply Now