Job Responsibilities: Virtual Telesales Representative
Educational requirements: High School
Responsible for outbound telephone calls to residential or commercial customers to prospect leads/upgrading current customers, promote products and services, and closing all sales from new sales to sales to existing customers.
- Makes outbound calls to existing customers to sell products such as High-Speed Internet, CDV, or Video service as well as displays a strong focus on goal achievement and results.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales generated by cold calling by displaying excellent verbal and written skills.
- Qualifies and follows up with sales leads.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge, as well as the competitive posture of the Company. Maintains a thorough knowledge of Company products/services.
- Informs customers of new services available.
- Contacts customers to check the quality of services, discuss past due bills, or verify installation dates.
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills with customers, influencing them to purchase products and services.
- Manages customer interactions by resolving issues and managing communication.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $11.15
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $16.34