Job Responsibilites : Sales & Service Associate
Company : Concentrix.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Note: We are hiring in 35 States. We are not currently hiring in the following States.
We do not currently hire in: AK/CA/CT/D.C./HI/IL/MA/ME/MD/MT/NE/NJ/NY/OR/RI/WA.
Our World is Different Now.
You might be asking yourself: Who is Concentrix?
Why Concentrix Anywhere?
Our culture is made of nine statements that we use as a guiding principle for our everyday business!
- We are FANATICAL about our clients & staff.
- We have HIGH INTEGRITY with exemplary character.
- We are TENACIOUS in our pursuit of excellence.
- We value KNOWLEDGE, OPENNESS, and TRANSPARENCY.
- We have CONTRARIAN views on how to run a business.
- We are BOLD in our decisions.
- We are DISRUPTIVE in the marketplace.
- We INVEST in the future.
- We all CONTRIBUTE and are one Concentrix.
Where Are We Hiring?
Minimum Requirements/Additional Info:
- High School Diploma or GED and at least one year of customer service experience (One year of sales experience required if you want to be considered for a Sales position).
- We need you to have your own PC and high-speed Internet service, both of which will be tested as part of the application process. You can work from a laptop but will need to be hard-wired while working.
- Your monitor will need to be between 17 to 21.5 inches; requirements vary by the client (capable of 1280 x 766). A flat panel display is highly recommended, the use of television will need to be verified upon hire. (External monitors are permitted for laptops)
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work.
- A telephone, landline, or cell is required based on the position offered.
- All positions may require the purchasing of equipment from the headset, flash drive to dual monitors. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself? Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
- We require 7 days/week availability, as customer service is something that is provided by most companies every day of the week.
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the interview.
Career Framework Role:
Has program required a basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards, and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. Concentrix – A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
Click Here : Apply Now