Job Responsibilities: Financial Advisor Full Time
Salary: $14 an hour
Location: Temporarily remote US
Educational requirements: High School
Financial Advisor Full Time
Become a part of a new kind of finance company and support members in a modern take on checking and savings accounts. You will be at the center of our members financial lives by helping them achieve financial independence and reach their goals. You will respond to customer inbound inquiries via phone, chat, and e-mail while providing world class customer service through first contact resolution.
Here are some benefits of helping our members achieve financial independence:
- Competitive wage of $14.00/hr
- Business casual dress attire
- Paid Training – you’ll learn all you need to know!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans available
- Earn Paid Time Off (PTO) starting day 1
- 401(k) Savings Plans
*Due to COVID-19 this position requires you to work REMOTE and ON SITE. The position will start training in a work from home environment and if/when the impact of COVID-19 decreases, and companies can resume to their normal business, the position will move to our onsite facility in Pocatello, Idaho. We will provide your equipment (PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, etc). You’ll need to be able to provide reliable internet and a secure, quiet space to work in.
The Advisor II, Blended Support position interfaces with customers via inbound calls/chats/emails, outbound calls/chats/emails, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of non-routine problems regarding client’s product or services.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- 6 months of banking experience is preferred, willing to substitute 2yrs of sales, call center, or retail experience
- Professional verbal communication skills as well as proper writing composition in e-mail and chat scenarios
- Experience handling high volume transactions
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure while successfully navigating complex work assignments efficiently and effectively
- Must have a strong understanding of banking products and services.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass FINRA fingerprint background check
You might be asking yourself: Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public sector. We are Different by Design.
Our culture is made of nine statements that we use as a guiding principle for our everyday business!
- We are FANATICAL about our clients & staff
- We have HIGH INTEGRITY with exemplary character
- We are TENACIOUS in our pursuit of excellence
- We value KNOWLEDGE, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY
- We have CONTRARIAN views on how to run a business
- We are BOLD in our decisions
- We are DISRUPTIVE in the marketplace
- We INVEST in the future
- We all CONTRIBUTE and are one Concentrix
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured and require some clarification or conceptual thinking
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
- Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
*Sign on bonus eligibility requirements must be met. Must be employed with Concentrix at the time of payout.