Job Responsibilities: Virtual Healthcare Call Center Associate
Salary: $13 an hour
Educational requirements: High School
About the Healthcare Call Center Associate role
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will assist customers with questions, inquiries, and issues. You will manage a steady volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating through multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and clients. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
Customer service experience is a plus, but not required. We’re looking for people with a passion for customer service, natural empathy and the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to complete a 5-week virtual training class
- High-speed internet
- Shifts will be Monday through Saturday, with Sundays and 1 additional weekday off, anywhere from Noon – 11 PM
- The role will be virtual but must live near the area if you will need to come to the site
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma, GED, or college degree
- Excellent communication skills