Job Responsibilities : Content Writer
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : QED42
Location : Remote Work
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : 0 – 1 yr
Company Description :
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include – Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
We are looking for a creative storyteller for the QED42 brand. Join our editorial team and get the opportunity to work with different teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects.
This profile will have you writing blog posts, thought leadership articles, biz tech pieces, case studies, & experiment with different collaterals such as videos, GIFs, carousels, etc.
An ideal candidate should have experience working with a B2B technology/services organization.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Generating content for blogs, white-papers, e-books, articles, case studies, social media, and the company website
- Preparing well-structured drafts
- Assisting the marketing team in creating content for advertising campaigns
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Creating compelling headlines and copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Recommend new topics as per the industry/client requirements
- 1-4 Years of Relevant Work Experience
- Hands-on experience with generating B2B content
- Exceptional vocabulary, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Know-how of the IT services industry
- Collaborate with other teams to generate content
- Exceptional research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Drupal (good to have).